I hope your Earth Day was awesome.
Did you know that sea stars internal systems are rather complex for such little creatures?
Today we planted seeds in one raised bed, and our flowers from the Green Fest in the other.
Soon we’ll start our other containers.
What I’ve been up to:
- Dealing with daily phone calls and run around from several city offices concerning a housing code problem. I haven’t shared much on here about that. Its eaten up my entire April and taken most of my “spoons,” and isn’t over as yet.
- Preparing the final paperwork, reports for each child for the school year, due next week! When complete I share a few with you.
- Reading “How to Raise A Wild Child the Art and Science of Falling In Love with Nature” (review coming next week, after those reports are in the mail)
- Working on Sherlockian things and studying more about media representation of mental disability
- All the normal stuff we do
This stuff, especially the BS with the city of Baltimore, has affected my blogging and other aspects of online life.
Hopefully, we’ll be back into our usual pattern, or establish a new one very soon.